Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homeward Bound

December 13, 2006


Tomorrow I leave for Madrid and I will be staying there until Monday morning, when I fly home! I´ve had a really great time this semester but I am very ready to come home and see famiy, friends and puppies...and I´m so excited about Christmas and New Year´s Eve (and Channukah)!

I turned in my cell phone today so you cannot call me anymore. Well, you can call, I just won´t be there to answer so knock yourselves out on that one. If you have sent me anything recently and I didn´t receive it my school will just do a return to sender. So then you can give it to me in person and it will be weird and fun at the same time, which is always good!

I told some of you that my flight will be getting in at 8:30 pm on Monday but I just checked the schedule and it´s actually closer to 9 (8:53 to be exact).

Thanks to everyone who sent me stuff or kept in touch this semester, it was great to hear from all of you! As for the rest of you, well I never liked you very much anyway.

To all my college friends, I hope your finals are going well (haha, mine are already done! and they were easy!)! Don´t study too hard, I sure didn´t.

Everyone can look forward to the Morocco update somepoint after I get home or something. Morocco was a cool country and I would go back in a heartbeat but the agency we went with really screwed us on a lot of things. But I´ll explain all that later. Just know that riding a camel for 2 hours will leave you quite sore and the desert is surprisingly cold at night.

I think that´s everything I had to say which is good because I am at that crappy internet cafe again and the keys don´t work for anything! Typing is like exercise here, and we all know how I feel about that!

See you soon!

Adios Espana! Photo Album Link: http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2008010&l=e0a29&id=151200036

No comments: