Sunday, September 28, 2008

So Excited...and Not Hiding It!

November 8, 2006

I am so excited, for many reasons!

First of all, I have been informed that Britney has finally come to her senses and filed for divorce from K-Fed. Way to go, Britney. When I return, I suspect the 324 will have to throw another Britney Spears party.

Secondly, the Democrats are in control--the way Jesus wants it to be.

But finally, the best news of all:
I was sad about missing Thanksgiving...turkey, sweet potatoes, gravy...but now it's not so bad because although I won't be gorging myself on tasty foods I will be in London, England. The glory doesn't end there because the day after Thanksgiving, I will be watching Idina Menzel play Elphaba in Wicked. The ticket for the show was a bit expensive, but it's once in a lifetime. Plus I don't care.

~erincita

PS--I can't believe I'm going to see Wicked. I'm defying gravity.

No comments: